- Judge your success by the degree that you’re enjoying peace, health, and love.
- Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power, or prestige, but on relationships with people you love and respect.
- Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll get to enjoy it a second time.
- Be charitable in your speech, actions, and judgement.
- Remember that a minute of anger denies you sixty seconds of happiness.
In 2004, my sisterly friend Seema gifted me this excellent book called “The Complete Life’s Little Instruction Book”. It has 1560 instructions in it and all are gems. This book has helped me a lot in aligning/adjusting my thoughts and actions. Thanks for the gift and I would like to add one point from my side –
6. Give the gift of positive books, you never know how it will shape someone future.
Thanks for reading and have a great day!