Skip to content
- People ask for the secret to success. There is no secret but there is a process. – Nido Quebin
- Set a good example. It will please some people and amaze the rest. – Mark Twain
- We don’t see things as they are. We see them as we are. – Anais Nin
- Those who lack courage will always find a philosophy to justify it. – Albert Camus
- The first thing to decide before you walk into any negotiation is what to do if the other fellow says no. – Ernest Bevin
- The more you say, the less people remember. – Anatole France.