Today I heard first time of Charles Swindoll. He is an author of over 70 books, educator and a preacher. I have not read or listened to him but his quotes (found over the Internet) are very valuable.
I am believer of the fact that where ever we get life lessons, learn from them and implement in life. I save the motivating quotes so that I can refer again and again to align myself. Here are 5 quotes to start the work week.
- Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.
- The difference between something good and something great is attention to detail.
- Alleged impossibilities are opportunities for our capacities to be stretched.
- We cannot change our past. We can not change the fact that people act in a certain way. We can not change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude.
- We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.
Thank you for reading and wish you a wonderful week.